Terms & Policies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the website of DriveTrain Fitness (“DriveTrain”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) create a contract between you and DriveTrain.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. By creating an account or by using, visiting or browsing this website, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, and you acknowledge and agree that they will govern your use of this website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use, access or create an account on the DriveTrain website.
2. Changes to the Terms and Conditions. DriveTrain may, from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions. Such revisions shall be effective immediately. These Terms and Conditions do not guarantee class availability, class pricing, class times or instructors, all of which may change at any time.
3. Your Purchases. In order to make a class reservation, you must first purchase a single class, package of classes or a monthly unlimited membership (each called Class Credit). You may purchase Class Credit on one of DriveTrain’s two platforms: (1) a link from this website, and (2) the MindBody App. As a condition to using this website, you must have an active credit or debit card on file in your account in order to process any purchases or charge any fees. You are responsible for any fees incurred, including attorney fees and collection costs associated with your account.
a. Single Class Purchases. You may purchase a single class. To do so, select the single class option and proceed to checkout where your credit or debit card on file will be charged. After a successful transaction, your DriveTrain account will reflect a single class credit.
b. Class Pack Purchases. You may purchase a class pack whereby you will get a certain number of classes for the stated price. To do so, select the appropriate class pack option and proceed to checkout where your credit or debit card on file will be charged. After a successful transaction, your DriveTrain account will reflect class credits. All class pack purchases are non-refundable.
c. Monthly Unlimited Purchases. You may purchase a monthly unlimited package. To do so, select the monthly unlimited class option and proceed to checkout. Your credit or debit card on file will be charged, and upon successfully completing the transaction, your account will reflect classes available for use based on your purchase. Contracted multi-month unlimited packages are set up on auto-pay through MINDBODY Online. Members that choose to purchase multi-month unlimited classes are contractually obligated to pay the entire amount of the purchased package broken down in equal monthly installments. For example, if a Client purchases a 3-month package for $600 they are required to pay $200 per month over a 3-month period. Monthly unlimited subscriptions are renewed approximately every 31 days from the date of your initial purchase until the contracted membership has expired. For questions about your monthly unlimited subscription, email email@example.com.
4. Making a Reservation. You must have a reservation to attend a DriveTrain class. Once you have purchased Class Credit pursuant to Section 3 above, you are able to reserve a Megaformer. DriveTrain will automatically deduct Class Credit for each class you attend.
5. Cancelling Your Reservation. DriveTrain requires a 12-hour notice of your cancellation via the MindBody App. If you cancel your reservation before 12-hours of the scheduled class, your cancelled class will be credited back to you and will be available for use whenever you are able to reschedule. If you cancel within 12 hours of the scheduled class time, you will be charged a $15.00 late cancellation fee but you will not forfeit the Class Credit. If you fail to cancel and fail to attend any class you reserve, you will be charged a $25.00 no show fee; and you will lose your class credit.
6. DriveTrain’s Use of Closed Circuit Cameras. DriveTrain’s property has closed circuit security cameras in-use within the studio, 24-hours a day, seven days a week. If you have questions about DriveTrain’s camera use, please feel free to ask management.
7. Social Media Policy and Use. We love social media and interacting with you there. It is a space to share information and help our studio guests get the most from DriveTrain. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you also agree to our use of your photos, whether taken by us or another guest during class or shared with DriveTrain on any of its social media platforms with no obligation to compensate you. Additionally, if you post or comment on any of our social media outlets, you understand that such post and any ideas or techniques contained in them may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including our website and social media platforms with no obligation to compensate you. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments left on our social media platforms. If any portion of your comment is inappropriate, we may remove the entire comment. You also understand that comments and responses made on our social media accounts that are not posted by us come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions and other statements) do not necessarily reflect the view of DriveTrain, its owners or its clients and are the responsibility of those who post them. Please keep in mind that posts on any social media platform by DriveTrain are informational and should never be viewed as professional or medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding any fitness routines, nutritional information or medical conditions. Reliance on information provided by these Terms and Conditions, DriveTrain’s website or social media platforms is solely at your own risk.
Scope of This Policy
We value and understand the importance of your privacy. Please read this policy before using this website and sharing your personal information.
Information We Collect.
a. Manually Entered Information. We collect the information you manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse or touchpad) when you use our website. Some of the information you manually provide, when, for example, filling out a survey, creating an account with us or otherwise interacting with our site, is personally identifiable.
b. Information from your Browser or Device. Information we collect from your browser or device is sent to us automatically by the respective technology you’re using. This type of information may include your IP address, your operating system and the name and version of your web browser, the date and time of your visit and the pages you visited or “clicked on.” The type and amount of information we receive may depend on your web browser or device settings. Information collected via this method is not automatically, in and of itself, personally identifiable and is mostly used in the aggregate to help DriveTrain improve your experience and the overall compatibility of our site with technology used by those who visit our site. This information is sometimes combined with other information in an attempt to identify you.
How We Use Information We Collect.
Generally, we may use the information we collect to fulfill your specific requests and enhance your experience with our site. We may also log non-personally identifiable information to manage the site and track usage.
Miscellaneous. We may also collect information from you via the emails we send to you. For example, we may use certain tracking mechanisms to determine which emails and newsletters are opened by recipients. We may use your email address to send you information, updates or other promotional information regarding DriveTrain. You may elect not to receive such emails by following the opt-out instructions at the bottom of these messages. However, DriveTrain reserves the right to send you important information and notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
We do not track instructions from any device, browser or other electronic means used to access our website.